Candied Nuts Recipe
Candied nuts are a great way to impress – whether you are giving them away, tossing them in your salad, or pairing them with a cheese board. Candied nuts are also very addictive, making it a great snack for on the go. You can make this for any occasion, casual or formal. These will even make a great gift for Mother’s Day coming up next month!
Featured appliance and setting: Wolf Steam Convection – Convection Humid at 350
- 1 pound nuts (pecans, peanuts, almonds, walnuts or event a mixture of everything! It’s your choice)
- 4 oz butter (1 stick)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Melt Butter. Combine brown sugar into it and melt.
- Toss nuts in melted butter sugar mixture, coat. Add salt and cinnamon.
- Place onto greased baking tray (universal solid steam tray is great for this)
- Bake in steam convection for 10 minutes, mix throughly.
- Bake for an additional 10- 15 minutes until toasted and dry.